Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Anatomy Tools March 2017 Workshop


(Example demos from the "Body Worlds Exhibit" - Day 3 of the Level 1 Workshop)

I'm excited to announce that I will be returning as a guest instructor to Anatomy tools in March, 2017. This workshop is a 5 day, 10 hour a day intensive led by anatomy expert and fine artist, Andrew Cawrse.

Speaking from personal experience I've never learned more or had a better time than when studying with Andrew and couldn't recommend taking a class from him highly enough. For my part, I will be teaching drawing as a compliment and aid to students as they learn anatomy and apply those concepts to sculpture. My approach to drawing has always stressed the importance of 3-dimensional thinking which is why I think sculpture, and Andrew's teaching, is such an important and natural carryover for students looking to push their skills.


(Sculpture demonstration by Andrew Cawrse)

Here is the link to sign up if you're interested in pushing your drawing/anatomy skills in both 2d and 3d mediums. Please let me know if you have any questions, hope to see some of you there.

http://www.anatomytools.com/wshop-on-site-art-lvl1-paymentfull-p644.php

Michael

No comments: